Carpet Cleaning Laurel offers complete mold remediation services in Laurel and quality restoration to get rid of all the mold and any other related problems. Our highly trained technicians can quickly assess your situation, determine the scope of work involved, give you an estimate on costs and then begin to work immediately to resolve your mold problem quickly. Our mold removal services are safe, effective and thorough. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality results.
Do You Know What Mold Remediation Is?
Basically, it's taking cleaning to a completely new level. In more severe cases, a wall, floor, or structure might have to be removed for cleaning. For this reason, you should retain a professional cleaning service.
Ready to get rid of your mold issue? Follow these steps to prepare for the mold remediation process.
- Schedule an Appointment for an Assessment - An in-depth mold inspection, moisture survey, and mold air quality test are required for mold remediation. Mold spores are checked for airborne in your home by mold remediation specialists. Areas in your home containing mold are also documented by the inspector. Upon completion of the assessment, the remediation specialists will provide you with a detailed report. The scope of work includes a remediation protocol outlining the steps that need to be taken to remediate the home. Then an estimate will be prepared for cleaning the mold. After that, a contract will explain what will be done.
- Getting Your Home Prepared - There are a few things you need to do before we arrive. The first thing to do is to address any moisture problems. Mold can also be caused by leaking pipes, so have the pipes repaired or replaced by a plumber. Leaving the leak unattended will cause more mold to grow after remediation. In addition, ensure there is a clear path from your house to the affected area.
- Isolate The Infected Area - It is easy for mold spores to spread. We have that covered - literally! A plastic sheet will be used to seal off the mold area to prevent it from spreading to other rooms. An air scrubber equipped with HEPA filters will also be brought in. Mold spores can be removed from the air using this machine.
- Removing Mold-Affected Materials - Your home needs to be taken care of. If it has mold-covered drywall or insulation, these are porous materials that are impossible to clean, so we remove any affected portions. We will double bag the materials and handle them with care. It is necessary to remove mold-affected porous items such as carpets and fabrics. To help remove settled mold spores, a particular kind of "micro-cleaning" is performed on the contents of the home.
- Cleaning Phase - There are two steps in this process. As a first step, the mold remediation experts spray mold with a biocide. When such a mold-killer is used, it will render the mold sterile (incapable of reproducing). In order to remove spores, they will clean them up with HEPA vacuums and damp-wipe surfaces.
- Final Testing - The air quality must be checked again before the final documents are signed. This will be done by the Certified Mold Inspector. It is a six-step process that ensures your home is free from mold. A report will then be given to you so that you can make any necessary repairs.
Why Choose Carpet Cleaning Laurel?
Mold won't only affect your building's structure, but it can attack your furnishings as well. We are happy to offer you professional mold remediation services along with our excellent cleaning services.
When you need honest and reliable carpet cleaning services, Carpet Cleaning Laurel is your number one choice. We have an expert team and all the necessary tools and equipment to ensure that your carpets and rugs are clean, bright, and safe. Our professional staff will do an excellent job of making sure your property looks new! In our work we provides affordable and eco-friendly solutions to keep your house clean.
Are you in need of a professional mold removal service in Laurel, MD? Contact us at 240-459-3970 today!